Being unhealthy?

Sorry, I didn't really know what title to use for this.

I was offered an interview, but I only just now started to think about what I've been doing for PA school. I started working as a CNA in December of 2016 but these were overnight weekend shifts (7pm - 7am) in the hospital while I was in my last year of undergrad. It was the heaviest year of my undergraduate career (about 40 credits total of just science classes for my whole senior year). I still currently work my CNA job (the same hours) after graduating, but I started a medical scribe position this summer that is during the week from 8am-5pm. I am just wondering if this would be looked at negatively because I guess a normal person would say these hours aren't very good for my health since I have to flip my internal clock every single week. I really am just trying to gain HCE for PA school even though these hours are awful. I think I handle it pretty well, personally. Will adcoms look at this as me not caring about my health or actually my motivation and passion to become a PA? I really am making a lot of sacrifices, but that doesn't mean I don't love my jobs.

Archived