FEB 15th

MarciKiser- congratulations! Have you decided to go there? I am curious now why some of us haven't received anything if they've already made their decisions. They stressed that everyone would receive an e-mail, whether it was acceptance, waitlist, or rejection.....I guess we'll find out soon enough since the business day is almost over!

If I were to guess, they're probably trying to hash out who goes on the alternate list and who's on the denied list. From the header of the acceptance email I got yesterday, I count some 34 names, so I suspect like most schools they'll start from there and then winnow away based on people going elsewhere/not finishing their prerequisites/etc.

So their rejection never actually says you're rejected:

Thank you for your application to the East Carolina University Physician Assistant Program.

The applicants this year were exceptionally qualified, and the decision as to whom to accept was difficult and challenging. We enroll a limited number of candidates each year.

We encourage you to apply for next year’s class. We wish you the best of luck in the pursuit of your career goals.

Sincerely,

Isn't that a hoot? Oh well- glad I liked Elon better anyway!

Archived