2018 Start

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 3:58 PM, BlueHenPA16 said:

Has anyone received confirmation that their supplemental application was received? I sent mine in last Tuesday (9/26) and I still haven’t heard anything regarding whether or not they’ve received my application. I’m a little worried they may not have received it. 

I sent mine on Tuesday, but I had signature confirmation and tracking number on it. It got their yesterday, but I have not received an email or my check has not been cashed for my fee. So, I am assuming you and I will know within a week if our checks are cashed. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I spoke with admissions the other day. They told me that the applications would have to go through Lynchburg's Graduate Admission Office first. Then, the PA program would receive a stockpile of them and send out interviews. So as long as you sent out the supplemental within the 15 day time frame you should be ok!

14 hours ago, conmid94 said:

I spoke with admissions the other day. They told me that the applications would have to go through Lynchburg's Graduate Admission Office first. Then, the PA program would receive a stockpile of them and send out interviews. So as long as you sent out the supplemental within the 15 day time frame you should be ok!

Did they give any indication of when they might start sending interview invites?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, aaronrivera995 said:

How long did it take for you guys to get your conformation e mail saying that they received your supplemental application? I sent mine out 7 days ago and still haven't heard back.

I got my supplemental 9/22 and mailed it out about 3 days later and just got confirmation 10/27 that it was received, so I'm not sure what their process is 

Archived