WSU 2017-18 application cycle

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Wsupaprospect said:

Anybody hear about an interview today? It looked like the past three years they have started sending out interview invite emails the first Friday in December which is today! I haven't seen anything...

Was wondering the same thing! Haven't seen/heard anything yet either. Maybe they're running late this year and we'll hear next week? 

5 hours ago, tlog said:

Does anyone think all the interview invites went out tonight? Still waiting on news and it's gonna be a looooooooonng wait until Monday.

No. If you look at prior forums, people were receiving invites several weeks into December! They will keep coming as people accept and decline until they fill the spots.

2 hours ago, Wsupaprospect said:

No. If you look at prior forums, people were receiving invites several weeks into December! They will keep coming as people accept and decline until they fill the spots.

Woof. Could be a long month then.....gonna stay positive though!

Congrats on your interview invite by the way!!

I applied this cycle also, I have a friend that is a first-year PA-S at WSU. She let me know not to worry about the timeline, it's much different aka slower than other schools. She speculated that everyone will know one thing or another before Christmas! Best of luck to everyone!

Archived