2017-2018 Application Cycle

6 hours ago, SGPDX84 said:

Hi all! 

I am going to do my supplemental application tomorrow. Does anyone have any recommendations? I know UNM focuses on primary care....but what about rural medicine? Also, how heavily to they rank applicants by GRE? 

Any info is great! 

Tx!

The supplemental application doesn't come out until September?

On 8/10/2017 at 5:34 AM, asteggy said:

The supplemental application doesn't come out until September?

I think it might depend on when you submit? I received an email to begin the supplemental application on August 1st. I finished it a few days later and received another email on the 8th that my application was complete. That 2nd email mentioned that interviews begin in "early November" and that they give you at least a month's heads up via email. Did anyone else receive similar emails around those dates?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I finished my supplemental app this weekend, also got an e-mail saying interviews early November but that there would be at least a month notice beforehand, so I would imagine invitations would be sent out early October. 

UNM is also one of my top choices! Currently in Arizona but own property in NM and would love to settle there. Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Received the same email on August 9th.....waiting waiting :) 

On 8/12/2017 at 0:31 AM, bwell92 said:

I think it might depend on when you submit? I received an email to begin the supplemental application on August 1st. I finished it a few days later and received another email on the 8th that my application was complete. That 2nd email mentioned that interviews begin in "early November" and that they give you at least a month's heads up via email. Did anyone else receive similar emails around those dates?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived