From what I was told they are still determining the class and have not sent out all of the acceptances for this cycle. If you are really curious you could always call and ask. 

Thanks a lot that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that at least 22 people have accepted a spot for the class of 2020. They have enough spots for 40 people.

That's great news indeed ! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that there are 31 members apart of the fb group for the class of 2020, so maybe that means there are 9 spots left? (Just speculation though)

I received confirmation that they are still working on filling the class. They also have not generated a wait list or denied list so far. So hopefully good news will come our way! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

• Upvote 2

I was just placed on the waitlist! I am still hopeful for the future! Everyone remain calm, I know this is a stressful period of time, but I don't believe the class is full yet.

Hey all, I'm from the class of 2019. I noticed that a couple of you are waitlisted and just wanted to give you some encouragement. I know of about at least 8 people who were waitlisted from my class that got in. Out of those, 2 got in March, and 1 literally got in 2 weeks before classes started in May. Good luck and don't stress too much over the holidays :) 

• Upvote 1

@PAmichiganCongrats on being accepted off the waitlist. How were you notified that you were accepted - via email/telephone? And do you know how many seats are still needed to fill the class of 2020? Or how many applicants are on the waitlist?

Thanks!