Massachusetts Bay Path 2017-2018 Cycle

25 minutes ago, Love4Artie said:

I received a call today from Lisa Adam, I got in off the waitlist! I'm super excited and humbled!

Congrats!!  We have a Facebook page set up for our group.  Be sure to connect with us.

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2017 at 2:57 PM, lotusflower said:

I received an interview offer as well! 

What kind of interview questions did they ask? Did you get in? I am applying this cycle.

Hi guys. 

I know you are all happy in your studies ! Congratulations!

I applied this  cycle to PA program and awaiting for my interview invitation. Would you be so kind to let me know what interview format Bay Path is using ? Are there any written assignment need to be completed during the interview? 

Any advice from you would be greatly appreciated.

On 10/18/2017 at 6:39 PM, angel2017 said:

yeah, true i couldn't find any flight from NY to Bradley. does anyone know the format/interview tips to bay path? any suggestions or help will be appreciated.

good luck 

Hi guys . I am awaiting for interview invitation, could any of you help me and let me know how to prepare for interview at Bay Path ? 

Do they have essay portion and what was essay about ? How long and how much time you had ? 

Thank you for any heads up !