On 2/17/2018 at 1:21 AM, Capri04J said:

My interview was January 17 and heard back less than a week. So it may vary. I was told mo more than a month tops from other students before I went for my interview.

I hope to hear from them soon because it is so hard to sit and wait.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/17/2018 at 4:24 PM, LoadingPA said:

Hi Capri04J!

I think it went well. I was nervous when I walked into the interview after the essay but they quickly made me feel more comfortable and we were able to have what was more of a conversation. So I'm hoping it went as well as I think and I can join you for this year's class!

Thanks for asking. I'm sooo anxious to find out what the final word is!

I'll let you know either way.

Aww that' good to hear! Hoping for the best for you! Yes, it really becomes just a natural relaxed conversation, but it' too funny that before you go your stressing and doing so much and it really turns out to be the complete opposite lol. Good luck hun.

Interviewed this Wednesday. Still waiting. The hardest part is the waiting coz your constantly thinking what if I don't get in this year AGAIN. can't focus on anything else. Its torture. Its like waiting to get HIV test for like 2-4 weeks or maybe even more. Can't they just say hey you got in but wait for ur acceptance letter or hey you are denied, wait for ur rejection letter. That would be been much easier on the nerves. Too young to be this hypertensive. And then get denied afterwards. Now I see why some commit suicide

On 2/19/2018 at 8:01 AM, Capri04J said:

Aww that' good to hear! Hoping for the best for you! Yes, it really becomes just a natural relaxed conversation, but it' too funny that before you go your stressing and doing so much and it really turns out to be the complete opposite lol. Good luck hun.

Thanks Hun!

4 hours ago, Fingers said:

Interviewed this Wednesday. Still waiting. The hardest part is the waiting coz your constantly thinking what if I don't get in this year AGAIN. can't focus on anything else. Its torture. Its like waiting to get HIV test for like 2-4 weeks or maybe even more. Can't they just say hey you got in but wait for ur acceptance letter or hey you are denied, wait for ur rejection letter. That would be been much easier on the nerves. Too young to be this hypertensive. And then get denied afterwards. Now I see why some commit suicide

Omg, right?! The wait... Meanwhile I'm studying for exams for 2 classes I'm taking and freaking out at the same time. I pumped so much into this application that I can't even imagine not being accepted. I did everything possible, pushed the limits. All we can do at this point is hope and pray. 

41 minutes ago, Asmaa said:

I feel you girl, and I am in the same situation but I decided to focus my energy on something positive. I am looking at micro and anatomy books as therapy. Good luck, we plan but god is best planner.

why do you think I'm a girl automatically?  I'm a boy. i heard only few guys applied this year and only 2 got accepted. Anatomy is my weakest subject. Its the first to be done. i don't even wanna start just in case i get denied, so that the ''therapy'' won't be more pain. coz imagine, if denied, all that reading for nothing lol. This is just too painful for my soul..

3 minutes ago, LoadingPA said:

Omg, right?! The wait... Meanwhile I'm studying for exams for 2 classes I'm taking and freaking out at the same time. I pumped so much into this application that I can't even imagine not being accepted. I did everything possible, pushed the limits. All we can do at this point is hope and pray. 

Did you interview this wednesday too?

43 minutes ago, Asmaa said:

I feel you girl, and I am in the same situation but I decided to focus my energy on something positive. I am looking at micro and anatomy books as therapy. Good luck, we plan but god is best planner.

Wait, you're looking at micro and anatomy books as THERAPY? All the power to you. I'm looking at Physio and Micro and getting more anxious and in hysteria *gasps*. Lol ok ok I exaggerate lol. Yes you right though God is best planner!

2 minutes ago, LoadingPA said:

Wait, you're looking at micro and anatomy books as THERAPY? All the power to you. I'm looking at Physio and Micro and getting more anxious and in hysteria *gasps*. Lol ok ok I exaggerate lol. Yes you right though God is best planner!

I'm traveling out the country for sometime next week. if i don't hear from them, then, ill see what happens when i come back lol

1 minute ago, LoadingPA said:

Nice! That should be a great distraction until they reply. I hope you enjoy and have fun in the meantime

thanks. you too. good luck in your exams. And by the way which exams are you doing? shouldn't you be done with den exams if you are applying to PA program?

2 minutes ago, Fingers said:

thanks. you too. good luck in your exams. And by the way which exams are you doing? shouldn't you be done with den exams if you are applying to PA program?

Thanks! These are classes I already took but a few years ago. Another program asked me to repeat them since I took them a few years back. I didn't agree with their request since I have A's in these classes but I did it anyways.

1 minute ago, LoadingPA said:

Thanks! These are classes I already took but a few years ago. Another program asked me to repeat them since I took them a few years back. I didn't agree with their request since I have A's in these classes but I did it anyways.

nice. i only applied to this program. so if i don't get accepted, i'm f***ed. lol

yo, my prayers for myself and you

28 minutes ago, LoadingPA said:

Lol I have a feeling you will get in so only positive thoughts. I only applied to few and downstate is my top choice so I'm really really hoping they accept me.

yo, i pray i do and you too. I'm a re-applicant and i can't wait no more. if i don't get in this year, I'm done trying to be a PA

4 minutes ago, Fingers said:

yo, my prayers for myself and you

yo, i pray i do and you too. I'm a re-applicant and i can't wait no more. if i don't get in this year, I'm done trying to be a PA

Not my first time applying to PA school either so I know how you feel. But we WILL become awesome PAs. Knowing me I'd probably get frustrated, blow off some steam and re-apply but I'm not even thinking that way! We got in!!! Lol Positive thoughts until proven otherwise

1 hour ago, Fingers said:

why do you think I'm a girl automatically?  I'm a boy. i heard only few guys applied this year and only 2 got accepted. Anatomy is my weakest subject. Its the first to be done. i don't even wanna start just in case i get denied, so that the ''therapy'' won't be more pain. coz imagine, if denied, all that reading for nothing lol. This is just too painful for my soul..

I guess because I am girl I thought that you are too, I did not think too much about it. Good point and I will keep it in mind next time I am writing. 

To the guys that got in congratulations. My chances of getting in are slim to none. first, I'm a re applicant, didn't finish all the prerequisite, my interview was kinda rough, i guess i was nervous and on top all of that i applied in this 1 program. its like putting all my eggs in one basket. This is it for me if i don't get in. I'm really done trying to be a PA, ill  probably go to medschool. hopefully I'm not too old for that lol. #justranting

Archived