It's hard to come in to Atlanta from outside. It's not "saturated" as there are still tons of jobs but it's not easy without connections.  I just graduated from PA school in Atlanta and most of our class found jobs pretty easy.  However, a lot of the jobs are filled by students that have rotated through there as there are three big PA programs that dominate most of the ATL area.  You're best bet would just be applying everywhere.  It's hard though because most of the interviews/offers I had before graduating were for jobs that were never even posted anywhere.  Good luck though and if I hear of anything I'll try to keep this post in mind. 

14 hours ago, cg02186 said:

It's hard to come in to Atlanta from outside. It's not "saturated" as there are still tons of jobs but it's not easy without connections.  I just graduated from PA school in Atlanta and most of our class found jobs pretty easy.  However, a lot of the jobs are filled by students that have rotated through there as there are three big PA programs that dominate most of the ATL area.  You're best bet would just be applying everywhere.  It's hard though because most of the interviews/offers I had before graduating were for jobs that were never even posted anywhere.  Good luck though and if I hear of anything I'll try to keep this post in mind. 

Thanks!

Archived