2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/2/2018 at 2:54 PM, aab1996 said:

The interview went well! The staff are all SO nice. I got an offer the next day for a seat in the 2018 cohort! I can't wait to meet the rest of the class! 

Congrats on your acceptance! I have an interview with around 12 applicants on Monday the 12th of February. Excited to see the campus, the program looks spectacular. Hope to see you in August!

41 minutes ago, DrBPA2020 said:

No, sorry my mistake. The interview is Feb 21st. Yes, it could be a typo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had noticed all the previous interviews have been on either a Monday or a Friday. The 21st seems random but who knows. I’ve been waiting to hear something since November and I would love to be apart this program!

19 hours ago, Alliehoop said:

Does anyone else think there might have been a typo and that the last interview held is tomorrow the 12th? Crossing my fingers we hear something this week!

Just spoke with Heather and she confirmed the 21st is the last interview date. She said they hope to have the class finalized by the end of February. 

Well, interviews at Stephens were as good as could be expected! The faculty there is VERY committed to their program and the success of their students. Beyond my expectations honestly. If I don't get in, I'll certainly be applying again next year to these guys! Best of luck to everyone, you're lucky to get in, hope I'm one of them!

Archived