IOWA: St. Ambrose University 2017-2018

Thought I'd get a new topic for the 2017-2018 cycle started.  I submitted my application on 7/30 and received a confirmation eMail on 7/31.

I eMailed a question to the program and received a very quick, helpful response.  I'm impressed so far and hope I can get an interview with my weaker stats.

My stats:

Overall GPA: 3.39

uGPA: 3.36

sGPA: 3.68

GRE: 310

Volunteer: ~1000 hours

PCE: ~2000 hours

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello,

I am very nervous this is my first time applying to any programs and the waiting game is intense.  I have great PCE- I have been a registered respiratory therapist in the area for 6 years now I will have >10,000 hours, so hopefully that will help me out.  My stats are a bit low so I am hoping to get an interview and show them that this is something that I am very passionate about.  Best of luck to everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 9:22 PM, klpenceRT said:

hello,

I am very nervous this is my first time applying to any programs and the waiting game is intense.  I have great PCE- I have been a registered respiratory therapist in the area for 6 years now I will have >10,000 hours, so hopefully that will help me out.  My stats are a bit low so I am hoping to get an interview and show them that this is something that I am very passionate about.  Best of luck to everyone.

Good luck to you too!  Have you completed the secondary application from SAU yet?  I'm wrapping it up in the next few days and intend on sending it to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, klpenceRT said:

Did they call you or email you?

I received an email. Yeah I was a little surprised given the November 1st deadline, but I have heard from a current student that they are trying to get a jump start on things this cycle due to the larger and more competitive applicant pool this year.

Archived