Sign in to follow this  
VMarkuson

Application for January 2018 Start

Hi Everyone!

Thought I would start a forum for those of us applying this fall. Would love to hear from applicants who have heard back already!

Best of luck!

It looks like the original thread that started for the inaugural class has been continuous up until now. A new thread for just us is great though. That being said, I'll be interviewing on the 3rd. Best of luck everyone. 

Received a rejection email today after interviewing last Thursday. Best of luck to everyone else interviewing this year. 

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing, haven't heard anything yet
The last interview day is the 28th, just looked it up in an email.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DermPA2B
      I figured I would start a forum for the upcoming application cycle!
    • By ELKPA
      CASPA is now open and the Bryant University Physician Assistant Program is accepting applications for the class of 2021! Many former and current students frequent this forum and would be happy to answer any questions you have about the program. Follow 'Bryant University PA Program' on Facebook for a peak at upcoming events, fundraisers, community involvement, and the current didactic and clinical class experiences.
    • By MiniPa
      Hello everyone i will be joining the 2018 mercy college PA program for the class of 2020..yay new millenium...theres alot to prepare for before the start date this summer so i thought we should start a thread for attending students only thank u . 

• By tenthdoc17
      Hey, everyone, figured I'd start a new thread for this year's accepted students! My name is Diana, and I can't wait to meet everyone in August :)
    • By MerPA2019
      Hi! Wanted to create an area for accepted students of Barry University's Class of 2020, Miami campus. Will you be attending?

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More