Class of 2014!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried it also, but it did not work to me. Maybe we should wait until we are officially enrolled.

It says in the email that Banweb is what we use to register, so i don't think we should wait until we are enrolled. Thanks Kate I emailed them and am just waiting for a temporary pin.

I tried it also, but it did not work to me. Maybe we should wait until we are officially enrolled.

It says in the email that Banweb is what we use to register, so i don't think we should wait until we are enrolled. Thanks Kate I emailed them and am just waiting for a temporary pin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats Class 2014! I am currently a 1st year student (Class of 2013) I was just in your shoe not too long ago and I use to check this site obsessively lol I just wanted to throw it out there that I might be selling some of my books at the end of this semester. If I do, would any of you guys be interested? Let me know via email as I don't check this site very much anymore due to time constraint. Nguyenv1@westernu.edu

P.S. I was at two of the interview days so I might have helped interview some of you hehe. I was the student who helped Professor/Director Guizado do some Q&A bright and early in the morning before your mini lectures on financial aid, etc :)

Archived