alc13b

2017-2018 Application Cycle

For those on hold list, I was on the hold list last year. My interview was mid-November. I did not hear back from them until mid February. They will usually not call you back until all the interviews of the application cycle have been concluded. 

Did anyone else from the November 17th interview not hear back? We were told during the information session before the interviews that we would hear back before Thanksgiving, but I haven't received any communication.

Does anyone know if they are still holding interview dates or how many seats are still available? I applied relatively late, around the beginning of September, so I figured I would be pretty far back on their list. I was notified that they received my application, but I haven't heard anything else. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/27/2017 at 10:55 PM, NickyG123 said:

Does anyone know if they are still holding interview dates or how many seats are still available? I applied relatively late, around the beginning of September, so I figured I would be pretty far back on their list. I was notified that they received my application, but I haven't heard anything else. 

There are only 28 accepted students on the Facebook page and JCHS accepts 42 students, so I am assuming that there is still some interviews ahead to help fill the class. Good luck!

1 hour ago, NickyG123 said:

Unfortunately, I was denied without an interview.

3.5 gpa average, 12,000 hours of medical

experience while in the military. 

Nicky, I'm sorry to hear. I hope you have better luck with other schools.

4 hours ago, samanthadickson said:

Post if you hear anything about an interview!

Samantha, I hear there's another interview session next month.

• Upvote 1

I just received a call yesterday for an interview on January 9th, which I think is the last or second last interview session. I also applied late so don't lose hope! I applied on October 1st. Excited to see who's going to be there and meet everyone!

Accepted off the hold list on Friday!! So excited! Good luck to those still waiting to hear! 

Also does anyone have the link for the Facebook page? Thanks!!

On 2/4/2018 at 9:45 PM, rec17 said:

Accepted off the hold list on Friday!! So excited! Good luck to those still waiting to hear! 

Also does anyone have the link for the Facebook page? Thanks!!

Congratulations! The program will likely reach out with information and forms, but feel free to contact Kristin :)

• Upvote 1

I just received a call that I'm accepted off the hold list! I'm ecstatic, dream come true!

I'm waiting for some formal information from the admissions office but was curious if someone could PM me with the facebook group link (or however that process works). I'd like to get connected with my fellow classmates!

Can't wait to meet everyone soon!