2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they are still holding interview dates or how many seats are still available? I applied relatively late, around the beginning of September, so I figured I would be pretty far back on their list. I was notified that they received my application, but I haven't heard anything else. 

On 11/27/2017 at 10:55 PM, NickyG123 said:

Does anyone know if they are still holding interview dates or how many seats are still available? I applied relatively late, around the beginning of September, so I figured I would be pretty far back on their list. I was notified that they received my application, but I haven't heard anything else. 

There are only 28 accepted students on the Facebook page and JCHS accepts 42 students, so I am assuming that there is still some interviews ahead to help fill the class. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 9:45 PM, rec17 said:

Accepted off the hold list on Friday!! So excited! Good luck to those still waiting to hear! 

Also does anyone have the link for the Facebook page? Thanks!!

Congratulations! The program will likely reach out with information and forms, but feel free to contact Kristin :)

• 2 months later...

I just received a call that I'm accepted off the hold list! I'm ecstatic, dream come true!

I'm waiting for some formal information from the admissions office but was curious if someone could PM me with the facebook group link (or however that process works). I'd like to get connected with my fellow classmates!

Can't wait to meet everyone soon!

Archived