2017-2018 Application Cycle

Since no one else has taken the initiative, I guess I will start the forum. I just got a phone call from Jefferson for an interview in September. I was unable to attend the September 8th interview because I will be in the Bahamas, so I will be attending the September 22 interview. Excited to meet my fellow interviewees!

CASPA submitted 6/30

CASPA verified 7/4

Confirmation letter 7/10

Interview invite via phone call 7/28

10 hours ago, futurePA94 said:

Congratulations! I received the letter in the mail on 6/16 but haven't heard anything yet. Best of luck at your interview! 

Thanks so much! Yea, I was pretty surprised to hear from them considering the letter says they will start interviewing in November... but I'm not complaining! 

Congratulations to the September interviewers and good luck to you as well as to others waiting!

CASPA submitted 06/12

CASPA verified 06/13

Confirmation letter 06/19

Interview invite via phone call 07/28

Interview date 09/08

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, PAbikerun said:

Anyone willing to post stats so we can see what they are looking for?

B.S. in Biological Sciences graduated as an honors finisher from the honors program, as well as successfully defended an honors thesis project

cGPA = 3.72, sGPA = 3.79, GRE = 317

HCE hrs as a CNA at a hospital = ~300 at application, volunteer hrs = ~300 at application, shadowing hours = 40

Worked as a lab manager/vivarium manager/researcher in a neuroscience lab for almost 2 years

1 incomplete prereq = BCH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived