MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They probably won't pull anyone possibly earlier than end of December with the deposit being due by 12/20. I tried to fish and see how many are on the waitlist and they would not tell me.

26 minutes ago, TheU2012 said:

Waitlisted as well. Even though this program was my first choice, I may give up my waitlist spot and go to a program that I already hold a seat at (the start date is January).

Anyone know how long the waitlist is and when do they normally start pulling people off the list?

Your best bet may be to stay at the program you hold a spot at :/

I too am excited to be accepted into this program. I couldn't believe it. It has been a long journey. 

For those who are waitlisted and want to go here, hold on. Apparently from what we were told many people from the last class were from the waitlist and got acceptances up to a week before classes started. 

Those who received rejections, keep your head up and keep trying. I received many rejections this application cycle and in previous years. I feel your frustrations and pain, but don't let it get you down. 

I'll join the Facebook page. I can create one of one isn't created when I come back from vacation.

7 hours ago, swimminginge said:

So excited to be accepted to this program!!!!! For the accepted students, has anyone started or is willing to start a Facebook page for our cohort? Looking forward to meeting you all soon :)

Congrats!!!!!!! Not sure if one has been started yet or not. If you hear anything please let me know so that I may join it as well :) so excited to begin this journey and meet our cohort!!!!!

6 hours ago, swimminginge said:

Okay I have created the Facebook group. You should be able to find it by searching MGH Institute of Health Professions MPAS Class of 2020. Sorry it’s such a long name, there were a lot of groups!!! Very excited to meet everyone :)

Hi!!! Ty for taking initiative and starting a group!!! I tried to find it on fb and am not able to. I copied and pasted directly from what you wrote above and was still unable to find the group. Let me know if there is anything else I can try :)

looking forward to meeting everyone and congrats!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, swimminginge said:

Okay I have created the Facebook group. You should be able to find it by searching MGH Institute of Health Professions MPAS Class of 2020. Sorry it’s such a long name, there were a lot of groups!!! Very excited to meet everyone :)

Hi!!! Ty for taking initiative and starting a group!!! I tried to find it on fb and am not able to. I copied and pasted directly from what you wrote above and was still unable to find the group. Let me know if there is anything else I can try :)

2 hours ago, kbianchi said:

Hi sorry, I think it was on closed so I just opened it to the public!!! Let me know if you still have trouble finding it!! 

10 hours ago, swimminginge said:

@swimminginge I'm also having trouble finding it. Can you post the link?

Also, congrats to everyone else who got in!! =D And to those who are waitlisted or denied: keep your head up. It took me 4 attempts to get here!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived