MGH Institute of Health Professions: Application Cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2017 at 9:23 AM, PAinRI said:

cGPA: 3.4

sGPA: 3.95

PCE: 2000 hours CNA plus 200 hours PA shadowing (3)

GRE: Exempt due to advance degree (International Medical Graduate)

Hi,

Did you receive an invitation? I am an IMG too, How did you do for having your GRE exempt? I would appreciate any information.

Thank you

19 hours ago, rachelr14 said:

Hello Everyone!

I'm interviewing on 11/3. I'm familiar with the area so if anyone wants to meet up prior to the interview, let me know! It'd be nice to see a friendly face on the day of the interview :)

I will meet up with you! I will be driving in the morning of.

I also have an interview for November 4th at 7AM.  I am so excited/nervous!  I appreciate all the help everyone as given here, I hope to meet a few of you come November 4th.  Good luck to you all!  If anyone has some more insight about how to best prepare for the interview, do not hesitate to share.  I appreciate the insight that has already been offered.

I am coming from Utah.  

Myself and [mention=142626]cowles87[/mention] will be meeting up on 11/2 if anyone else wants to!

I'd love to maybe meet after the interview!?

You know, kinda debrief and maybe vent and cry or whatever.

I don't fly out until November 3rd around 9pm so after we the interview that morning id love to meet if any one is interested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys!

Congrats to everyone who has an interview. My interview is on Nov 3! I am flying in Nov 1 red eye from Utah and have all day thursday to explore the city. Would love to meet with other applicants and hang out or go to dinner too. Getting very nervous. First interview! Hope to see some of you at the interview!

On 10/24/2017 at 10:17 AM, tsteed1993 said:

Hey Guys!

Congrats to everyone who has an interview. My interview is on Nov 3! I am flying in Nov 1 red eye from Utah and have all day thursday to explore the city. Would love to meet with other applicants and hang out or go to dinner too. Getting very nervous. First interview! Hope to see some of you at the interview!

Hey I am also from Utah, and interviewing on November 4th.  I look forward to meeting you in person.  Good luck, and let me know if you want to meet up some time either in Boston, or here in Utah sometime.  I am also flying in on a red eye on November 1st.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:21 PM, rachelr14 said:

Hello Everyone!

I'm interviewing on 11/3. I'm familiar with the area so if anyone wants to meet up prior to the interview, let me know! It'd be nice to see a friendly face on the day of the interview :)

Any recommendations for a group that looks like 10 people (you included) on the 2nd? @cowles87 @tsteed1993@kristenk@dboulay@kerwinpa@nathanmitchell7467 and anyone else that is available.

8 minutes ago, Jdabrowski said:

Any recommendations for a group that looks like 10 people (you included) on the 2nd? @cowles87 @tsteed1993@kristenk@dboulay@kerwinpa@nathanmitchell7467 and anyone else that is available.

Hey guys,

We could go to DECCA, which is right on the navy yard and less than a 5 minute walk away from MGH. The prices are reasonable, but the place closes at 5PM. My other option is that we could go to Ironside Grille, which is about a 10-15 min walk away. This place has more food to choose from and it closes at 11PM. I recommend that we plan for a late lunch/early dinner (maybe around 3-4PM) to avoid Boston traffic and so people can check out the campus after, if they want.

Let me know which place you prefer! Please respond to this or direct message me no later than Monday morning, so I can get a final count and make a reservation. I look forward to meeting you guys and good luck to everyone with the interviews :)

DECCA: https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/decca-boston?tab=menu

Ironside Grille: http://www.ironsidegrill.com/menu

Archived