esym52

Looking for an Physicians Assistant in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles Area

Hello All, 

Under the direction of the physician, the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant performs delegated medical acts consistent with the skills, training, education and competence of physician assistants and within the scope of the practice of the supervising physician. 

Qualifications: 
- Experience: Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Program 
- Licensure: A valid California State issued Certification for Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants
- Experience with chronic pain population (preferred not required)

Requirements:
- Patience, willingness to learn and strong interpersonal skills

If you meet the above requirements and looking for an exciting place of work, with great benefits and excellent salary. Please take a moment to share your experience and apply by submitting a resume.

If yourself or anyone you know is interested, please submit resume to Eric@Symbiontmed.com.

Thank you for your time!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By wintal
      Hello,
      Pre-PA here.  I was wondering if anyone has insight into the current and likely future job market in the DFW area, or into saturated markets for PA's in general.  I would intend to live in the DFW area after graduation.  I gather that due to the presence of two PA schools and 3 NP schools in the area that we are pretty saturated.  I'm trying to understand what this means in terms of current and future benefits and salary.
      I am a non-traditional applicant working a job with a good salary currently.  I'm trying to justify foregoing 30 months of salary at my current job for school.  According to data I saw, the average salary in the area is around $103,000.  Is this likely to decline?  Is it possible to make substantially more than this in the area with experience and ability? Are benefits like 401k match and PTO declining? 
      Thank you for your help!

• By ChowdaHead
      https://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/actspar

Wondering if anyone has any experience/information/thoughts UCSF Fresno, specifically this ACS/Trauma Surgery Residency. Considering relocating for the opportunity. New grad, I liked what I saw during the visit. Not looking for some one to make a decision for me, but any information would be great. 
      Thanks
    • By kuzya4236
      Monday to Friday 9-5. No weekends.
      But I’ve shadowed on Monday and they usually stay late. When the doctor is there the work seems very secretarial. Calling about results a lot of the time from what I’ve seen. There’s a PA there that’s been there for 3 years and even she seems to spend most of the time at the computer. But I will get to do joint injections and the standard pain management stuff.
      Benefits: 80k + 10k signing bonus (repaid in full if I leave within two years)
      Insurances Full
      Licensing, DEA, and credentialing; Full
      $750 CME
      2 weeks paid for vacation and sick leave
      1 week paid for CME
      Malpractice Covered with No tail (but tail seems to be required) 2 Year, 15 mile non-compete (they have 3 offices)
      Oh and they want me to start as an MA at $16/hr while my licensing is going through.
      Pretty bad huh?
    • By UCSF Fresno
      The University of California San Francisco (UCSF) - Fresno Emergency Medicine PA Residency is accepting applications for the 2019 application cycle. This 18-month postgraduate program, affiliated with the UCSF School of Medicine, is designed to prepare PAs to practice in a variety of emergency medicine environments.
      We will be accepting 2 residents in 2019. The class will start June 26, 2019 but we will be offering rolling admissions into the Fall for accepted applicants who have a later PA school graduation date. 
      Deadline to apply is January 15, 2019. 
      Rotations include:
      Trauma Critical Care Pediatric Emergency Medicine Burn Orthopedics Dermatology Ophthalmology Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Toxicology Emergency Ultrasound Anesthesia EMS  Resuscitation courses include: ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS
      18-month stipend: $90,000
      Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, 401k, employee assistance program, 4 weeks of vacation, membership in the Society of Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants (SEMPA), UCSF email access, textbook, malpractice coverage, and more.
      Paid travel to SEMPA 360, SEMPA's annual conference.
      Our state-of-the-art ED at Community Regional Medical Center serves as the only Level 1 Trauma Center/Burn Center for Central California, and handles an annual ED volume of over 110,000.
      The Department of Emergency Medicine hosts fellowships in Emergency Ultrasound, Medical Education, and Wilderness Medicine. Our faculty are involved in EMS, wilderness medicine, ultrasound, medical education, toxicology, international emergency medicine, and more. They are also leaders in the emergency medicine and EMPA community.
      For more information, please see the attached flyer.
      Website: http://www.fresno.ucsf.edu/emergency-medicine-physician-assistant/

Email: em.pa.residency@fresno.ucsf.edu
      Residency Flyer.pdf
    • By GGMedStaff
      My name is Gregory E. Gould D.O. and I have an internal medicine practice in Washington, Michigan. I would like to extend the opportunity to students or recent graduates looking for full-time or part-time employment as a medical assistant in my office.

This presents itself as an amazing opportunity for you to get direct patient contact, work alongside a practicing physician assistant, and make some money.

Our current need for this role in the office is immediate given that one of our medical assistance just left for pre-nursing college.

Please feel free to text me or email me with your interest. My telephone number is 248-506-2258. Also, if you feel there is an individual that may be interested please feel free to forward this email to them.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Dr. Gould
      www.drgregorygould.com

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More