On 3/22/2018 at 3:57 PM, accaryan said:

Received an email interview invite today for Thursday, March 29th at 10am!

do you mind sharing your stats [GRE, hours and GPA], I applied and am still waiting to hear

On 3/22/2018 at 3:57 PM, accaryan said:

Received an email interview invite today for Thursday, March 29th at 10am!

Same here! See you at the interview!! Very excited.

I was placed on the waitlist early November and haven't heard anything else since. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do you know when we should hear whether we are accepted/denied. Thanks!

Hi guys!

Did anyone from the interview of the 03/29 hear back yet?

I've been waiting so anxiously.

Also for those who attended an interview previously, how long was it until you heard back from the program?

I was in the 03/29 interview. Received a letter in the mail today that I have been waitlisted. Hoping for the best. Good luck to everyone.

On 4/5/2018 at 3:42 PM, emmurph said:

I was placed on the waitlist early November and haven't heard anything else since. Is anyone else in the same boat? Do you know when we should hear whether we are accepted/denied. Thanks!

Been on the waitlist for a while, I’ve called and they said they will take people off the waitlist up until the end of the summer 

does anyone know when they are going to stop giving interviews/if they still are? Or does anyone know when we get accepted or denied? a deadline basically

Did anyone receive the email regarding "a decision has been made and you will receive something in the mail"? Because I have't gotten a anything in the mail and when I called the office the person who answered the phone said she is not at liberty to tell me over the phone.....