CASPA Application Cycle 2017-2018

On 2/7/2018 at 7:35 PM, Adickinson said:

Hey guys, I just got accepted and I was in the interview group from last week. Does anyone know if there is a facebook page or group for all the students who have been accepted starting in the fall of 2018? I know nothing about New York and I'm trying to figure out the best places to live near campus.  

On 2/7/2018 at 8:58 PM, lopo01 said:

Hey from Feb 1 interview? Me toooo! Congrats! So exciting!!!!

Congrats guys! I got accepted in October but still haven't heard anything else from the program, and I haven't heard anything about a facebook page for accepted students yet. Did you guys get any additional info besides the acceptance letter and such?  

6 minutes ago, ceb94 said:

Congrats guys! I got accepted in October but still haven't heard anything else from the programming, and I haven't heard anything about a facebook page for accepted students yet. Did you guys get any additional info besides the acceptance letter and such?  

Hmmm actually tbh I received an acceptance call but didn't even get the letter yet, and didn't hear anything else really specific at the interview

2 hours ago, Adickinson said:

Hey guys, I just got accepted and I was in the interview group from last week. Does anyone know if there is a facebook page or group for all the students who have been accepted starting in the fall of 2018? I know nothing about New York and I'm trying to figure out the best places to live near campus.  

Congratulations. I’m so stressed out about living situations tbh. The school doesn’t communicate much however. I’m hoping they start sending something to acccepted students. 

2 hours ago, lopo01 said:

Hmmm actually tbh I received an acceptance call but didn't even get the letter yet, and didn't hear anything else really specific at the interview

Yeah I was actually a little confused at first, I made my student account and it wouldn't let me make a payment to hold my seat which was odd. I called admissions today and they said we should be receiving our letter this week but besides that I have no idea. 

48 minutes ago, nwmwPA said:

Congratulations. I’m so stressed out about living situations tbh. The school doesn’t communicate much however. I’m hoping they start sending something to acccepted students. 

Hey! Congratulations to you as well! And I definitely understand being stressed because I'm in the same boat. I'm from Georgia and my first time to New York was last week for my interview so moving there will be a huge adjustment. Let me know if you find out any info on housing! And yeah if they don't start a page we should just make one so we can all get to know each other and keep each other updated on any info. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Adickinson said:

Hey! Aw yay! Congrats to you too!! I was the one from Georgia who sat in the 2nd row. Are you for sure planning on going to LIU?

Haha awesome!!!! I thought this was you... I'm the one who is from Florida but lives in Georgia now. I'm 90% planning on going, my husband and I really want to live in NYC and this school felt like the perfect "fit".

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, lopo01 said:

Haha awesome!!!! I thought this was you... I'm the one who is from Florida but lives in Georgia now. I'm 90% planning on going, my husband and I really want to live in NYC and this school felt like the perfect "fit".

Aw yeah I remember you!! Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to go here as well so looks like we are going to be classmates! 

1 hour ago, icjerseyveeb324 said:

Nope! I emailed Robin 2 questions, 1 related to decisions and one related to mailing address. she only answered the address one..

I'm starting to get concerned considering as you can see multiple people from the group that interviewed AFTER us have already received acceptance letters. I'm taking that as a bad sign lol (I'm not sure if these are posting so if I sent you two replies I'm sorry)

1 minute ago, calipeff7 said:

I'm starting to get concerned considering as you can see multiple people from the group that interviewed AFTER us have already received acceptance letters. I'm taking that as a bad sign lol (I'm not sure if these are posting so if I sent you two replies I'm sorry)

Me too! I heard that they really take their time, so just going to be patient! If you want to talk more outside the forum about this DM me!

On 2/7/2018 at 11:26 PM, Adickinson said:

Hey! Congratulations to you as well! And I definitely understand being stressed because I'm in the same boat. I'm from Georgia and my first time to New York was last week for my interview so moving there will be a huge adjustment. Let me know if you find out any info on housing! And yeah if they don't start a page we should just make one so we can all get to know each other and keep each other updated on any info. 

Hey guys! Congrats! I just got my acceptance letter in the mail! If there isn't a Facebook group for the class of 2018 I'll be happy to start it. If you guys want DM me!

• 4 weeks later...