2018 Applicants post here!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello, I also submitted my roll over application. I was wondering if anyone applying would like to set up a study group. I have studied so many different ways in the past and I have never tried the group study, I heard its very helpful ;) I am actually starting to study today. if anyone is interested please let me know we can maybe do a weekly group meeting

Hello bardre, unfortunately we can not discuss any detail regarding the entrance exam :/ all I can say is that its a lot of material and requires a lot of study time. if you go to the following link: http://www.mdc.edu/physicianassistantas/admission-requirements.aspx you will find a study guide that will help. I am trying to start a study group which I have heard is good, so let me know if your interested ;)

Ok great then we should try to schedule some dates. I was thinking we could maybe do once a week to start off.  I can do Monday and Sunday afternoon/evenings  and any time Saturday. I am in westchester, near FIU. let me know where u live by and we can maybe find a place. 

P.s: this study group is opened to whoever would like to join, so if your reading this and interested also reply with ur info ;) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new. I'm seeking help as well. I just submitted my rollover application. The exam blindsided me so to say. I took it likely thinking I knew the material as I'm an A student but even studying as much as I did aperintly wasn't enough ?. I want to really do well this time and am willing to meet up in groups or any other suggestions you guys had in mind. First round of coffee is on me ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't apply to Miami Dade this year and am thinking at this point, I won't get in this time around. I'm trying to do some research on schools to apply to next cycle. What are the negatives of only earning a BS as a Physician Assistant? Are there issues finding employment after graduation? My mom ran into this problem awhile back as she only earned her associates in nursing as an RN and many hospitals are now only accepting BSN/RN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm in the MDC PA program, I grad next summer. I just want to give a few words of encouragement. WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T GIVE UP. your entire life depends on it. If at first you don't succeed, try again and again and again until something gives. If life knocks you down, land on your back. if you can look up you can get up. YOU DID NOT COME THIS FAR JUST TO COME THIS FAR….. ARE YOU WORTH IT?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived