• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I received an acceptance offer off the alternate list 3 days ago. I have decided to not accept the seat as I have already accepted a seat elsewhere. This was a challenging decision, but I feel that the other program is a better fit for me. Good luck to everyone who has already been accepted and hopefully my seat will be given to someone who wants to go to IU!!!

I have been on the alternate list and received an email which tried to narrow down who wanted to stay on the waitlist because there are open spots but I haven’t heard anything back after the email reply. 

Tjl2888 or anyone who has recently been accepted from the list, did you get a call? Thank you. 

On 3/11/2018 at 8:11 AM, gingered84 said:

I have been on the alternate list and received an email which tried to narrow down who wanted to stay on the waitlist because there are open spots but I haven’t heard anything back after the email reply. 

Tjl2888 or anyone who has recently been accepted from the list, did you get a call? Thank you. 

I received an email asking if I wanted to stay on the waitlist on March 1st. I received a phone call from Dr. Rebman on March 6th telling me I was accepted. I received the email the next day and had 3 days to decide...And I used all 3 days to think about it. It was a tough decision. 

Archived