• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, tjl2888 said:

Just received an email that I was placed on the wait list. 

Not sure how we should feel about this. I've been having a flood of different emotions from dispare, to hope, to disappointment, defeat, and at times relief that I still have a shot. I have no intention on attending another school so this WAIT is killing me. ?‍♂️It's hard not knowing how far down the waitlist we are. 

12 minutes ago, Lindsey518 said:

I officially accepted my offer today!  Has anyone seen anything about a facebook page?

I haven't seen anything on facebook yet. I officially accepted my offer yesterday! What email address did you send your acceptance form to? There were two email addresses (shrsinfo@iupui.edu and paadmit@iupui.edu) so I didn't know which one to send it to!

I haven't seen anything on facebook yet. I officially accepted my offer yesterday! What email address did you send your acceptance form to? There were two email addresses (shrsinfo@iupui.edu and paadmit@iupui.edu) so I didn't know which one to send it to!

I sent it to both haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, athompson said:

I accepted my seat as well! I faxed mine. Do you think we'll receive a confirmation email that they received everything?

In my email to them I asked if they could let me know once they have received my official acceptance and deposit. But they haven't sent me a confirmation email yet. I hope they will let us know cause I wanna make sure I did everything right before the deadline!

2 hours ago, tjl2888 said:

If you don’t mind me asking To the people who were accepted what is the deadline for confirming your spot and paying the deposit?

You have 5 days from the date you're offered admission to submit the acceptance form and pay the deposit

Hey all! I Interviewed during the afternoon session on 10/16 and was invited to join the alternate list on 10/19. IUPUI seems like a wonderful program, however, I will be declining this offer as I recently got into my top choice program. Hopefully this opens up a waiting spot for someone who is passionate about going to school here!

7 hours ago, athompson said:

Is anyone familiar with the Indianapolis area or a former student at IUPUI or nearby that can give me ideas of where to look for apartments?

Thank you :)

I'm from the south side of Indy and have been looking at apartments and create a list of good ones if you want me to send you it! 

11 hours ago, athompson said:

Is anyone familiar with the Indianapolis area or a former student at IUPUI or nearby that can give me ideas of where to look for apartments?

The current didactic class should be putting together a housing guide for your class. You’ll probably get it within the next two months. 

15 hours ago, athompson said:

In the folder that we were given at our interview there is a huge list of apartment places and their distances from the school which is super helpful!

Archived