• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got an acceptance email from my 10/31 interview!!! So excited

Idk I'm still waiting too... I guess it's not a bad thing we haven't heard anything. But it definitely is driving me a little crazy as I submitted my application back in mid-July.@Brittanykloes said t

Did anyone set up an accepted students group yet? We probably need to start looking at housing/roommates after the holidays. Good luck to all still interviewing 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2017 at 6:58 PM, gb_atc said:

No I haven't interviewed yet. It was from Jerry McComb's saying be on the lookout the next few weeks for communications regarding interview dates.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Did you ever receive an interview invite? I got this same email and I didn't ever receive one so does this mean that I didn't get an interview?

Did you ever receive an interview invite? I got this same email and I didn't ever receive one so does this mean that I didn't get an interview?

Idk I'm still waiting too... I guess it's not a bad thing we haven't heard anything. But it definitely is driving me a little crazy as I submitted my application back in mid-July.@Brittanykloes said they have interviews through December so we're still in play for something.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when Slippery Rock has their next accreditation review? But best of luck to everyone applying! I know they said they were a little backed up because they're busy setting up clinicals for the 2nd year students.... so if they're a little slow to get back to you- that's why! Would love to start meeting some of the other accepted students... maybe we can set up a group?

Did anyone follow up recently about their application? I had received an email not too long ago from Jerry McCombs, was that sent to everyone or just those being considered still for an interview?
I just talked to him today as I also received an email basically saying be on the lookout. He said there will be a committee meeting within the next week or two and people should be hearing about November/December interviews.

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, gb_atc said:

I just talked to him today as I also received an email basically saying be on the lookout. He said there will be a committee meeting within the next week or two and people should be hearing about November/December interviews.

Great, thanks for the update!

• Upvote 1