Application cycle 2017/2018

On 10/4/2017 at 1:22 PM, Richka05 said:

Hey everyone.

I was just thinking about how some people were offered spots before the November 1 deadline. Meaning they could fill all of their spots before the applications close? Is that normal for PA programs to do? They do advise applying early but it makes me wonder how many spots are left and/or if they have any interview dates after late October. 

Has anyone been offered an interview later than October 18th? If so, good luck to all. 

I have an interview coming up on November 15! No worries!

On 10/24/2017 at 11:22 AM, johnprz93 said:

Headed to the waitlist as well. Hoping we all get in! Anyone have any other interviews coming up? Just got one for Augsburg yesterday. 

I submitted my CASPA application to Dubuque on July 31st. I got an email last week (Oct 25) for an invitation to interview on November 8th or 15th. Anyone else interviewing next week on Nov 8th? If they are doing two more interview dates there must be some spots left, right? ;)

35 minutes ago, mitteh71 said:

I submitted my CASPA application to Dubuque on July 31st. I got an email last week (Oct 25) for an invitation to interview on November 8th or 15th. Anyone else interviewing next week on Nov 8th? If they are doing two more interview dates there must be some spots left, right? ;)

Congratulations! At our interview, they stated only 8 seats have been filled. I am not sure how many were filled after October interviews were completed, but I'm sure there are some spots still available. Good luck! 

19 hours ago, Lindsey10 said:

I still haven’t heard back either way yet...anyone with me? Will there be more interview dates after this month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I interviewed on 10/11, and they told us they'd be interviewing through December! I hope you get an invite :)

On 11/6/2017 at 7:33 AM, edwar512 said:

I interviewed on 10/11, and they told us they'd be interviewing through December! I hope you get an invite :)

oh wow! I thought for sure they'd have the class about picked by now, thanks for the info! Good luck to everyone, still waiting to hear back myself :) 

On 11/5/2017 at 0:17 PM, Lindsey10 said:

I still haven’t heard back either way yet...anyone with me? Will there be more interview dates after this month?

Yes! We were told at our interview today that there were 3 more groups after us- Nov 15th and then two more in December which they said were all scheduled. Those who interview in November will be told their status at the very end of the month. However, we will not know our position on the waitlist until mid-January at the earliest. 

Yes! We were told at our interview today that there were 3 more groups after us- Nov 15th and then two more in December which they said were all scheduled. Those who interview in November will be told their status at the very end of the month. However, we will not know our position on the waitlist until mid-January at the earliest. 

Did they mention how many seats are still open?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 2:19 PM, mitteh71 said:

I was wondering this too. I just emailed Patti to see if the wait list has been ranked and where I'm at. 

If it helps anyone out, I was placed #8 on the waitlist and I was just offered an acceptance into the program today.  I understand the pain of the waiting game, but there's always still hope.  Good luck to everyone else still waiting it out.

17 hours ago, TTreloar3 said:

If it helps anyone out, I was placed #8 on the waitlist and I was just offered an acceptance into the program today.  I understand the pain of the waiting game, but there's always still hope.  Good luck to everyone else still waiting it out.

Congrats! Yes, this is helpful as I am still on the waitlist. Did you accept your seat? That is so exciting and I am still trying to have hope that there will be a spot for me this year. Thank you for sharing. 

1 hour ago, Richka05 said:

Congrats! Yes, this is helpful as I am still on the waitlist. Did you accept your seat? That is so exciting and I am still trying to have hope that there will be a spot for me this year. Thank you for sharing. 

Richka05,

I gave up my spot on the waitlist, but I was number 13! Good luck!

K

Archived