Do these Electives count in SGPA?

Hi,

I am having a problem with matching up some of my degree requirements and whether they are Science or Non-Science on CASPA.  Could anyone assist?  Very confused as my major is a Health Science degree. Thank you for your help.

I have included the course names and descriptions.  

BSHS450, Health Care Biostatistics: This course is designed to prepare the health science student to apply the concepts of research design and statistical analysis within the health care environment. Research skills developed in this course will emphasize a systematic and scientific approach to problem solving. The class will provide an overview of problem formulation, hypothesis generation, study design, measurement, data collection, and analysis. Additionally, there will be a focus on statistical concepts: descriptive analysis, univariate analysis, bivariate and multivariate analysis. This course is purposefully designed to be an appropriate course for undergraduate students pursuing either clinical or nonclinical careers in health care. Prerequisite: Junior standing or above, or permission of the instructor. (U)(3)

BSHS460, Evidence-Based Health Care: This course will provide students with fundamental skills related to the appropriate identification, retrieval, evaluation, and application of medical literature and promote the practice of evidence based health care

RX647, Exploring Public Health: In this interactive course, students are encouraged to examine, explore, and solve public health issues of interest and examine solutions for the same. It will allow students to think critically about how to identify and address current health issues from childhood immunizations to toxic exposures in the workplace

PE253, Motor Learning: This course examines the cognitive and neuromuscular processes underlying motor skill acquisition, performance, or reacquisition of motor skills. Human development is studied from infancy across a lifespan in relationship to motor learning and motor control. Emphasis is application of concepts and theory to teaching motor skills.

Archived