Going back to work...

I'm going back to work as a PA after a few years off. Used to work in dermatology, but probably will be starting back up in primary care or urgent care. I'm looking for suggestions of resources to refresh a lot of what I learned in school, in addition to my old textbooks and notes from school. Thanks!

21 hours ago, RF433 said:

I'm going back to work as a PA after a few years off. Used to work in dermatology, but probably will be starting back up in primary care or urgent care. I'm looking for suggestions of resources to refresh a lot of what I learned in school, in addition to my old textbooks and notes from school. Thanks!

I know your pain.  Don't overlook something that may be quite important.  I know that in Texas you have to have worked "x hours" during the preceding two renewal cycles to maintain your license.  Without knowing where you're at, you might want to check your state guidelines/requirements.

Archived