Sign in to follow this  
apthepa

Must have apps for PA school

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DD2PA
      Starting this for new applicants. Just FYI the program DID gain accreditation,  I've emailed one of the admins to place this topic under the accredited programs but no reply yet. Anyways goodluck! 
    • By chelsealew
      Hi Everyone,
      I am so so grateful that I finally got in to my first choice PA school, but am not feeling very torn about my decision to attend. I just had my first child (found out I was pregnant right after applying) who will be three months old at program start. I have support from my husband and family, but I am so nervous about the experience negatively affecting my marriage and my mental health. Will I be able to manage studying and spending some time with my baby and husband? I really just want to start school already, but I'm starting to second guess myself that maybe I should defer for a year. I'm feeling sad about missing out so much of my daughter's early life, nervous I won't do well academically, and scared that I will be constantly stressed out.   I'm looking for advice, encouragement, anything!
      Sorry for rambling....
    • By hailstones
      Hi there! 
      My name is Hailey and I am a first-round applicant for PA school. I have gone to a handful of interviews, and have a few acceptances. I believe my personal statement was very strong, and I am wanting to help other prospective PA students get an acceptance on their first round also. 
      I have quite a few friends already attending PA school, and those about to start. I have edited their personal statements as well. I am willing to edit your personal statement, have brainstorming phone calls and answer any questions about the PA admissions process in general.
      My services are FREE OF CHARGE. However, I do ask that if you feel you've benefited from my help that you give a small donation, whatever you can, via venmo to my PA school tuition fund. ~karma~
      If you are interested, please email me at AcceptedPAstudent@gmail.com.
      I look forward to helping all you prospective students!
      Best,
      Hailey xox

• By PAPath19
      Hello everyone,
      I will be applying to schools this cycle and I am beyond excited and nervous.
      I just wanted to create this group to share our progress so far and where we're at in terms of application timeline.
      Feel free to share your experiences, thoughts and any questions.
      Let's help eachother out! Goodluck everyone 🙂
    • By ltarke
      Please see attached PDF.  We are a new program in NJ.  We received a $5M gift from an alum and we now have state of the art facilities, over 70 clinical partnerships, and we are accepting 50 students in our first class.  Attend virtually to find out why the College of Saint Elizabeth in Morristown NJ is the right choice for you!  
      CSE PA Virtual OH postcard, 1-24-19.pdf

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More