ECU Class Fall of 2018

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 7:36 PM, futurePA94 said:

Thanks!! I'm thrilled to interview. I applied to ECU last year and got an interview but ended up being waitlisted. Best of luck to you as well; I know very well how awful the wait is!

The same thing happened to me last year. Hoping this year has a different outcome!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/7/2017 at 7:54 AM, hiphipPA said:

I have been invited to interview for 11/7/17! Last year I interviewed in late January, was waitlisted, and then never made it off of the waitlist.

GPA: 3.48

GRE: 322/5.0 (162V/160Q/5.0)

HCE: over 4,000, mainly as a medical assistant

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your timeline? I applied mid July and still awaiting any news. Again congrats and best of luck!

On 10/10/2017 at 11:05 PM, EDalbert said:

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing your timeline? I applied mid July and still awaiting any news. Again congrats and best of luck!

I was waitlisted so I was holding onto hope until August, then I finally submitted CASPA and the supplemental application the first week of August.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, najka said:

Hey guys! I'm currently a first year PA student at ECU. We just finished our first semester and head back January 8th.

I remember how useful this forum was last year.. so I thought i'd stop by now that we have a little break from school.

Please refrain from asking interview-specific questions--we're not allowed to share any info on that, buuuuut I'm here if you need encouragement, want to know about the program, general tips etc etc!

you can add me on Facebook too, if you want :) https://www.facebook.com/jamikawas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I was accepted in November and I have been meaning to reach out to other accepted students about starting a Facebook page for the ECU PA Class of 2020. I need to invite at least one other person to the page before I am able to create it... but I don't know anyone yet! Add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/paige.m.gower and then I can create the page. I'm very excited to meet everyone! Also, if anyone has questions about the Greenville area, feel free to message me! I have lived here for over 2 years now :)

Archived