Wingate University Main Campus 2017-2018

On 1/31/2018 at 10:34 PM, noodlesbroski said:

I've been trying to look for apartments nearby but from what I see, most of the okay ones are near matthews.

I've been searching as well. As far as graduate housing, I asked the school and they no longer have housing for graduate students. There aren't many options around campus, and the best I found was Indian Trail or Monroe.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ghorrall said:

I've been searching as well. As far as graduate housing, I asked the school and they no longer have housing for graduate students. There aren't many options around campus, and the best I found was Indian Trail or Monroe.

Were the monroe apartments okay? My friend who went to this program said she did not like living in Monroe and ended up living in Charlotte

On 2/7/2018 at 4:47 PM, bluegrey said:

Someone should create a facebook page and ask Marie Irving to send it out to the currently accepted students! 

Has anyone done this? I am from Indiana and am also trying to look for housing as close as possible to Levine HS. Has anyone asked Ms. Irving about housing options?

Archived