Sign in to follow this  
cbarron

3-year Distance Program?

OpSite, I'm really interested to hear more; keep us posted if you get an interview and get in! I'm also in a rural area and want to work rural, but I'm not in Wisconsin.

Swooshie, I was accepted to another school and ended up withdrawing my application to UW. It's really an innovative program, but the school I will attend is 30 miles from my home. Good luck!!

I live in Montana and want to stay here to work with rural populations. I wonder if UW would consider me a good candidate...? However, would it be harder to find a job if people knew you went to PA school online?? Are you still able to take the PANCE? Hmmmmm..if this is legit I want to do it!!!!

Guest 123snap

it is legit and yes you would be considered. You are PANCE ready when you graduate. There is someone from Montana or Idaho graduating this year.

Hi.

I am an applicant tot eh DE program....also from Vermont. Just wondering how the process went for you?

I never ended up calling to find out any more information, but I did apply to the DL option. I live in Vermont which is definitely a medically underserved population in need of rural primary care, so perhaps that will help my app. I have experience in distance learning and strong ties to my community here, both attributes they look for. I'll let you know when I hear something (not til Dec it looks like).