3-year Distance Program?

OpSite, I'm really interested to hear more; keep us posted if you get an interview and get in! I'm also in a rural area and want to work rural, but I'm not in Wisconsin.

Swooshie, I was accepted to another school and ended up withdrawing my application to UW. It's really an innovative program, but the school I will attend is 30 miles from my home. Good luck!!

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi.

I am an applicant tot eh DE program....also from Vermont. Just wondering how the process went for you?

I never ended up calling to find out any more information, but I did apply to the DL option. I live in Vermont which is definitely a medically underserved population in need of rural primary care, so perhaps that will help my app. I have experience in distance learning and strong ties to my community here, both attributes they look for. I'll let you know when I hear something (not til Dec it looks like).

Archived