2017-2018 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, bkim said:

i got an email for an interview today!

congrats! me too! When you clicked on your interview date to select it, then filled out the part where you enter your name, CASPA ID, etc... and it gave you a confirmation page with the details for the day, that's the end of it right? I didn't get an e-mail to confirm or anything... 

Just now, abp_520 said:

congrats! me too! When you clicked on your interview date to select it, then filled out the part where you enter your name, CASPA ID, etc... and it gave you a confirmation page with the details for the day, that's the end of it right? I didn't get an e-mail to confirm or anything... 

congrats! and yeah, that's all i got. nothing else. what date did you choose?

On 8/4/2017 at 9:16 AM, anam828 said:

Also attending 9/23! Excited to meet you guys! I am coming from Chicago so any advice on the area would be appreciated :)

Also.....anyone have any advice on interview format? Is there a writing portion? Just looking for some insight!

Hey, I'm coming from Chicago too!!! Leaving thursday from O'Hare!

6 hours ago, anam828 said:

That's awesome! I am leaving Friday evening from O'Hare and leaving Saturday late night from SFO. I am excited to be with a fellow Chicagoan :)

Wait yeah that's what I meant too, leaving Friday lol I got confused with another interview lol. Maybe we have the same inbound flight. Just look for the nervous wreck on the plane frantically studying from a notebook haha!

1 minute ago, kadir said:

Has anyone who's been invited to interview yet received any kind of confirmation or detailed update about what to expect on the day? Thanks!

I e-mailed Adam a few days ago to make sure I was confirmed for the interview (since i never received an e-mail confirmation) and he replied with:

"You are confirmed. I will be sending all the information out this week."

So more info should be coming any day now. Keep your eyes on your inboxes :)

4 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

For those of you who have received an interview invite what was the date of your application?  I applied on 8/23 and I'm trying to get a general idea of their timeline.  Good luck everyone!!

DU received app on 7/16 and interview invite 8/8. I hope you hear back soon!

Archived