2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...

Other than the call asking me if I had any questions, no. But I'm not too concerned, as the deadline hasn't even passed yet. I don't think SD even starts looking at apps until after Sept. 1st. Also, by the looks of last year's thread, they didn't hear about interview until about mid October. Let the waiting continue lol!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Emailed them on Monday.

Their response:

The deadline has been met for submission but we are still waiting on a few applications to be verified by CASPA.  When that is completed we will review all applicants to determine who we will be requesting to interview.  We hope to have those requests out mid to late October with interviews being scheduled in November and early December.   

Hopefully we'll hear soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/13/2018 at 4:41 PM, sarahmarychar said:

Does anyone know when the start date is for USD? I was reviewing emails and I didn't see a date... Based on the curriculum outline it looks like mid-July. I'm trying to give a resignation date at work and need something more specific. Has anyone else heard?

Thank you :)

Good question. I would email your advisor. It should be listed at the bottom of the second email they sent. The one from the graduate school. Check the attachment.

BTW, has anyone started a facebook page for 2020 students?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 7:23 PM, accooper11 said:

Hey you guys! I’m a current first year student! I know I liked having one on the forum when I applied. Let me know if you have questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Do you have any students in your class that were put on the waitlist? I was and I know that time is running out. Curious if anyone in your class got accepted last minute...maybe I can comfort myself with a little false hope. ?

Archived