Neuroblastoma and Wilms Tumor

Hello Everyone! My name is Michelle and I am a PA student at Drexel University in Philadelphia. I am currently working on my grad project, where I am trying to bring awareness to PAs regarding neuroblastoma and Wilms tumor in the pediatric population. The aim is to help make an earlier diagnosis and therefore have better outcomes. My project includes etiology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, signs and symptoms, diagnosis strategies, as well as treatment and prognosis. I started a group on LinkedIn and was hoping all who are interested would join my group. My goal is to share the knowledge I have learned with the research I have done but also for others to share their insight and experiences as well.  Here is the link to my page: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8617302 

If the above link does not work, you can search my group page: Neuroblastoma vs Wilms Tumor Diagnosis Challenges

Thank you!

Archived