2017-2018 Application Cycle

On 10/2/2017 at 7:31 PM, Namelessrd said:

In their interview invite they said you are welcome to bring a parent, spouse, or guest. Is anyone actually going to do that? I've never heard of bringing a guest before but it's kind of cool!

Hi! I'm a current concordia PA student. I brought my dad to the interview. It was about a third of the people in my interview session brought a parent/fiance/spouse. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/2/2017 at 7:34 PM, mellx022 said:

I read in previous threads that people brought guests, and I am bringing my parents! Is anyone else interviewing on November 4th? 

Yep.  I'm bringing my wife and I am also interviewing on the 4th starting at 1030.  Good luck on the interview! 

On 10/24/2017 at 6:03 PM, crisp said:

I have just withdrawn my invitation to interview on Nov 4th since I was accepted into another program! Hopefully it gets someone off the waitlist :-) good luck!

Hey, congratulations!  That is fantastic.  I hope all goes well in your schooling.

On 10/31/2017 at 0:41 PM, Nemethk said:

Anyone interviewing November 11  morning session? I am flying in the day before from Idaho and have never been to Wisconsin. I am coming alone and am excited and nervous! 

Sorry.  I'm on the 4th.  Good luck.  Wish I had some great words of wisdom for you.  I guess I would say whatever you have done has gotten you this far so keep it up!

On 10/31/2017 at 4:08 PM, WisconsinPA said:

How are you guys preparing for the interview in the last couple days? 

Actually relaxing more than anything else. (When I can that is).  I am doing more of the physical prep such as making sure the clothes are pressed, what I will eat for breakfast, making sure the vehicle is gassed up, etc.  Trying to remember that there is a reason that we were all invited.  Be yourself and take the adventure that is before you!  Good luck.  I look forward to meeting all of you on the 4th.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:49 PM, HopefulPA77 said:

Has anyone that interviewed on the 4th heard anything yet? Or do we not think we will hear anything until they finish interviews on the 11th? 

The school doesn't send anything out until after both days of interviews are conducted

Archived