West Liberty University 2017-2018 application cycle

17 hours ago, mmoyer2018 said:

@KMatroni I got called for the same interview, I was unable to go d/t my exam schedule so I was rescheduled for the 17th. I do know that their seats are still very limited and that they are functioning on a rolling basis. Let me know how the interview went!. 

It was a group interview with a medical terminology test and a writing sample. They only take 18 students and they made it seem like most of us won’t be hearing back until January unless you really really stuck out in the interview. They never specified how many seats were left but one professor thought there were only one or two offered seats from the previous interview. Goodluck on your interview! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 1:00 AM, Jordanab32 said:

I have an interview on 11/17 too! Anyone have any idea how many seats are left? Or how many they interview? 

Congrats! I have no idea how many are left, it sounded like only a few seats had been given out though. I believe this is their last interview session, but not 100% sure. 

On 11/3/2017 at 10:02 PM, pa17 said:

For those of you who have interviewed, how is the interview process like?

For my interview we split into two groups of nine. One group took a medical terminology exam and a wrote an essay while the other group split into three groups of three. Each group of three rounded through three interview rooms with two interviewers and thirty minutes for each room. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived