Boston University 2017- 2018 Application Cycle!

Hey, so I talked to the admissions people and they said they are not making a Facebook group until January, but I would love to connect with other admitted students before then! My e-mail is lily.ganz@colorado.edu and my Facebook name is Lily BG. Feel free to reach out :) excited to meet you guys!

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, lg2017 said:

Hey, so I talked to the admissions people and they said they are not making a Facebook group until January, but I would love to connect with other admitted students before then! My e-mail is lily.ganz@colorado.edu and my Facebook name is Lily BG. Feel free to reach out :) excited to meet you guys!

16 hours ago, kk3492 said:

Same here!! I’d love to connect with other admitted students.  DM me for my email + Facebook! :) Can’t wait to start!

I've also been accepted! I'd love to connect with others as well.  Send me a message and I can give you my Facebook information, etc.

hey everyone! Congrats on those accepted! I did not get to attend the interview days this year, but I am a PA-S2 and happy to answer questions / connect via Facebook. Hit me up in the DMs.

I know January is right around the corner but I wouldn't mind connecting with fellow future classmates as well. Send me a message on here for FB info and what not. 

Hi guys! Congrats on all those accepted! 

I haven't heard anything about a Facebook group created yet. I just want to put out there that I am looking for a potential roommate and also just to connect with fellow classmates. I live in Boston currently so if anyone is in the area I wouldn't mind meeting up! I could also start looking at apartments for anyone interested in a roommate and living in/near the South End. Feel free to connect with me on FB - my name is Gabby Vazquez and I went to Boston College.  

Hi Everyone, 

I interviewed on 11/8 and was accepted on 11/17. The facebook group will be made this week and invites will be sent out this Friday. I am also looking for a roommate, @gv085 I am not from Boston, so you being there to see places is extremely helpful. 

I will PM you.

Hey all,

I'm excited to connect with all the other accepted students. Name is Mike McCormick on FB. I'm already in Boston so I'm good on housing, but can lend my insight if anyone wants. Hope to hear from y'all soon.