Boston University 2017- 2018 Application Cycle!

Hey, so I talked to the admissions people and they said they are not making a Facebook group until January, but I would love to connect with other admitted students before then! My e-mail is lily.ganz@colorado.edu and my Facebook name is Lily BG. Feel free to reach out :) excited to meet you guys!

17 hours ago, lg2017 said:

Hey, so I talked to the admissions people and they said they are not making a Facebook group until January, but I would love to connect with other admitted students before then! My e-mail is lily.ganz@colorado.edu and my Facebook name is Lily BG. Feel free to reach out :) excited to meet you guys!

16 hours ago, kk3492 said:

Same here!! I’d love to connect with other admitted students.  DM me for my email + Facebook! :) Can’t wait to start!

I've also been accepted! I'd love to connect with others as well.  Send me a message and I can give you my Facebook information, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys! Congrats on all those accepted! 

I haven't heard anything about a Facebook group created yet. I just want to put out there that I am looking for a potential roommate and also just to connect with fellow classmates. I live in Boston currently so if anyone is in the area I wouldn't mind meeting up! I could also start looking at apartments for anyone interested in a roommate and living in/near the South End. Feel free to connect with me on FB - my name is Gabby Vazquez and I went to Boston College.  

• ALBIX changed the title to Boston University 2017- 2018 Application Cycle!
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived