Boston University 2017- 2018 Application Cycle!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:32 PM, cbrower said:

Does anyone know when in October we could be expecting to hear news regarding interviews or rejections?

Last year's thread looks like they started hearing back the first week of November, but in the email I received after submitting everything it said October is when they send out invites and November is when interviews are held, so I suppose we shall see!

On 10/7/2017 at 4:55 AM, lg2017 said:

Just received an interview invitation today. Will be interviewing Nov 14th if anyone else is going that date!

Congrats! Also just received an invitation.

The email gives a link to sign up for one of a few available days between 11/6-11/16. I just signed up for 11/9.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, kk3492 said:

Congrats that’s awesome!! Would you mind sharing when you interviewed and what day you found out?  Did they call you?

I interviewed on the 13th and got a phone call the same day.  In talking with some of the current students, it seemed like they found out differently.  Some same day, others not.  

7 minutes ago, cbrower said:

Has anyone who interviewed not heard the result? I thought we were supposed to hear on Friday but I haven’t received any emails or phone calls.

I’m in the same situation. I haven’t heard anything since the interview! Is this a neutral sign or does it mean we prob aren’t accepted 

I was in one of the groups that was told Friday (the 17th) and then I didn't hear anything so I thought maybe Monday and still nothing so I called and they were like, oh Tuesday. It's almost 6 on Wednesday and I still haven't heard anything, no call or email, no yes, no, or waitlist, nothing. And I called the office just now and it went to voicemail so they probably left for the rest of the week because of the holiday. Am I the only one who still hasn't heard who is getting a little frustrated?

On 11/22/2017 at 5:54 PM, lb358 said:

I was in one of the groups that was told Friday (the 17th) and then I didn't hear anything so I thought maybe Monday and still nothing so I called and they were like, oh Tuesday. It's almost 6 on Wednesday and I still haven't heard anything, no call or email, no yes, no, or waitlist, nothing. And I called the office just now and it went to voicemail so they probably left for the rest of the week because of the holiday. Am I the only one who still hasn't heard who is getting a little frustrated?

Have you heard anything yet? I'm still waiting as well.

On 11/28/2017 at 0:50 PM, cbrower said:

Have you heard anything yet? I'm still waiting as well.

I called on Monday to get more info. They said they reach out to candidates once a week. It seems like they keep deliberating until they have decided on the best cohort they can make because the person I spoke to couldn't tell me the latest possible time we might hear. He just said it's like a weekly thing. Today was the day for this week so if you didn't hear today, like me, there's a possibility they might reach out to you next week but no guarantee. And it seems like it's not the same day every week so you have to reach out if you want to know when to expect the possibility of contact. I just wish this process was explained better at the interview. :/

• ALBIX changed the title to Boston University 2017- 2018 Application Cycle!

Archived