Had an inteview today! We had a tour, interview with a faculty member (the interview is very structural and they have a sheet with all the questions they have to ask), then we had Q&As with current students and a group discussion where we had to work as a team to come up with a strategy. Snacks and light breakfast was served. 

3 minutes ago, Lilyofthevalley16 said:

Received an email of my application status today. Waitlisted. Interviewed 11/20.

Does it say that on your portal? I feel like because I haven't gotten anything yet, that might be a bad sign. Congrats tho! Something to be proud of! 

44 minutes ago, hannars said:

Has anyone been accepted from the November 20th interview yet? 

my portal still says "application completed" and "interview is complete, expect an admissions decision in the next few weeks"

Just now, Elipel said:

Did you guys get a phone call from MCPHS? Or did you find out you were accepted by looking at the portal?

Found out through my portal! 

Did you guys get a phone call from MCPHS? Or did you find out you were accepted by looking at the portal?

I found out from the portal and received a letter in the mail a few days later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know when they will start accepting students from the waitlist? Do you think waitlist applicants are chosen from a general pool or are they chosen in order (for example students who were waitlisted in the first session will have a priority). Thanks!!

I received acceptance about 2 months ago and placed a deposit! Does anyone know if there are any facebook groups or anything for accepted students yet?

Hello all, I was invited for an interview that will be held at the end of January. Would anyone mind sharing their most recent interview experiences? Congrats to those who have been accepted!

@Kelsey15  

We started with a powerpoint slideshow about the program. We were separated in groups of 4-5 applicants and the activities of the day include: 1 on 1 interview with a faculty member, tour of the school, Q&A with current students, answering a multiple choice questionnaire about ethical questions and a group activity. They served snacks. Good luck!! There is amazing café on the way there called Cafe la Reine. I stayed at the Radisson hotel and walked there. It wasn't bad at all. 

• Upvote 1