2017 Application

Hey guys! 
I was just interviewed on 11/6 and I just checked my online portal and it says "Accepted". Does this mean I got accepted to the PA program or just MCHPS in general? I wanna get excited about this but not sure what to think of this! 
What does your guys' portal say? any updates on it? (I'm holding in my excitement) 
5a075bbbedfc7_ScreenShot2017-11-11at3_20_50PM.png.ec899bc09219dd1a5f9e9e3325345a4e.png
5a075bc526286_ScreenShot2017-11-11at3_20_57PM.png.d15511a5dd014cab12123fd50a2aeefe.png

I just logged into my portal and it also says accepted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BePositive18 said:

Yes it looks exactly the same. I would assume so! They may have posted some decisions on the portal before sending out emails by mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exciting! I sent them an email just to make sure. Hopefully they reply on Monday! Congratulations! :D 

I was also accepted on the portal! I liked visiting this school, and am quite excited! however I read on their website that the ARC just put them on probation... which is a little concerning for me. Not sure I want to put down a deposit for a school that was recently put on probation :/ ... is there anybody else thats a bit nervous about that too?

1 hour ago, 1dayaPA321 said:

I was also accepted on the portal! I liked visiting this school, and am quite excited! however I read on their website that the ARC just put them on probation... which is a little concerning for me. Not sure I want to put down a deposit for a school that was recently put on probation :/ ... is there anybody else thats a bit nervous about that too?

My application still says under review, but definitely makes me nervous to have a program that may be at the potential of losing its accreditation...

On 11/12/2017 at 8:26 AM, 1dayaPA321 said:

Yes, it definitely makes me a bit nervous. 

7 hours ago, BePositive18 said:

Yes, it definitely makes me a bit nervous. 

They have two years to fix their 5 identified issues (September 2019). I am a little worried but not too worried as the university has faculty and experts working on fixing it. I am sure they will get outside help and help from Boston program to fix this issue. 

1 hour ago, janPA said:

They have two years to fix their 5 identified issues (September 2019). I am a little worried but not too worried as the university has faculty and experts working on fixing it. I am sure they will get outside help and help from Boston program to fix this issue. 

That's true! Do you know what the issues are?

I do believe they will fix the problems and get off probation, but in the back of my head I am wondering what happens to a program if they are on probation and the ARC-PA reviews them again in September 2019, and IF by any small chance the ARC-PA finds that MCPHS didn't fix the issues, what will happen to that current class (which would be our class considering we start in January 2019), would they let us finish before shutting down the program? Again, I really believe MCPHS is competent enough to fix the issues but I can't deny that it is something I am not worried about.

Archived