2017 Application

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:18 PM, psych2PA said:

Does anyone have any idea how many students are in the class?

From the people I know that have gone through the program, I believe there are about 50 students in each class.

For those that got an invite for the interview, do you mind sharing when your interview is?

On 10/28/2017 at 0:19 PM, KW_prePA-S said:

for those who received the email about a portal being created and an interview, roughly how long between getting the portal notification and seeing your application is under review to receiving an interview invite? Or is there no real correlation between the two?

I received an email on 10/26 about my portal being created. On 10/05 I received an email letting me know I would hear back by the end of October. The September candidates heard back on the last business day of the month (at least that's what I'm gathering from this board) so I would assume we can anticipate knowing one way or another by the end of the day tomorrow.

8 hours ago, RRTtoPAC said:

I received an email on 10/26 about my portal being created. On 10/05 I received an email letting me know I would hear back by the end of October. The September candidates heard back on the last business day of the month (at least that's what I'm gathering from this board) so I would assume we can anticipate knowing one way or another by the end of the day tomorrow.

okay good to know. thank you!

The “portal” looks like it’s just an application system through MCPHS, saying the campus you applied to and the status of your application. I was sent an email a couple days ago to create a password for it. The email wasn’t in my regular email box it was either in “promotional” or spam, I’m not sure but it wasn’t in my inbox. I was also at the 10/16 interview but I have not heard of an admission decision yet. Keeping my fingers crossed! Anyone else there heard back yet? 

7 minutes ago, psych2PA said:

The “portal” looks like it’s just an application system through MCPHS, saying the campus you applied to and the status of your application. I was sent an email a couple days ago to create a password for it. The email wasn’t in my regular email box it was either in “promotional” or spam, I’m not sure but it wasn’t in my inbox. I was also at the 10/16 interview but I have not heard of an admission decision yet. Keeping my fingers crossed! Anyone else there heard back yet? 

Hmm I haven't gotten that email...not giving me a great feeling, but I hope your interview went well and I wish you the best of luck.

20 minutes ago, psych2PA said:

My portal email also went to my promotions folder. There’s a large section in the middle of my portal encouraging people to visit the school. I’m wondering if it has any actual relevance to MPAS application process or if they’re just trying to promote the school as a whole.

13 hours ago, ML207 said:

Hmm I haven't gotten that email...not giving me a great feeling, but I hope your interview went well and I wish you the best of luck.

Based on the portal email that I received it seems like everyone that applied should at least get that portal email. I received mine last Thursday 10/26, but just found it this morning after reading here and seeing people mention that they received it in their junk email.  I review my email multiple times a day and still somehow missed it. Went back and found it by just searching MCPHS in All Inboxes and it popped up. Hopefully this helps you at least find that.

On 10/31/2017 at 7:57 PM, ML207 said:

Can someone explain this portal thing to me? I don't recall ever getting an email about an MCPHS portal being created, but had my interview 10/16. I'm just a bit confused on what this portal serves as.

Hello,

I hope your interview went well! I was wondering if you could say what to expect? Mine is coming up on Monday and I'm quite nervous.

Thank you

LKipp

Hey guys! 

I was just interviewed on 11/6 and I just checked my online portal and it says "Accepted". Does this mean I got accepted to the PA program or just MCHPS in general? I wanna get excited about this but not sure what to think of this! 

What does your guys' portal say? any updates on it? (I'm holding in my excitement) 

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 3.20.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 3.20.57 PM.png

Archived