Ohio: Lake Erie College PA Program (2017-2018)

I didn't see a new thread started for the 2017-18 cycle so I figured I'd start one. Anyone heard anything from LEC yet? I submitted my CASPA on June 6th and it was verified the next day but I have not heard from LEC as to whether or not they received my applications. I know a lot of schools send out generic emails once they get your CASPA but I hadn't gotten one from LEC so I was curious if anyone else has. 

Excited to hopefully hear from them soon!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Kmonty4 said:

I interviewed 11/3. Still haven't heard back yet. will they contact you for a denial too?? 

On 11/9/2017 at 6:19 PM, pas2020 said:

I was in group A, I got called followed by an email from the admissions coordinator

By chance who contacted you? I just want to ensure any email I get doesn't go to spam 

16 minutes ago, rabell1 said:

I just got an acceptance today! I interviewed on November 3rd.

Congrats on getting in!! It proabably feels like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders? I’m not sure if anyone else has been accepted yet, but I’m thinking about creating a Facebook group if you wanna be added

2 minutes ago, pas2020 said:

Congrats on getting in!! It proabably feels like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders? I’m not sure if anyone else has been accepted yet, but I’m thinking about creating a Facebook group if you wanna be added

Thank you! Congrats to you as well! I think it would be a good idea to start a Facebook group if one has not been started already.

On 11/18/2017 at 3:45 PM, JamesK said:

I was notified on Wednesday (11/15) that I was selected for an interview on 12/8. Anyone else have that interview date?

I was notified today that I was selected for an interview 12/8!! So excited and congrats to those accepted and still interviewing.