Jump to content

NORTH CAROLINA: Elon University 2017-2018 application

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I wanted to start a thread because I haven't seen one for this program. I submitted as soon as the CASPA opened but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?

 

Thanks!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, alicelh said:

 

Hello,

 

I wanted to start a thread because I haven't seen one for this program. I submitted as soon as the CASPA opened but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?

 

Thanks!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Just happened to log on and see your post!  I was waiting to see if anyone would start a thread for this year, lol.  I haven't heard anything at all either though.  I had looked through older threads and  it sounded like they didn't start contacting anyone until October, so I'm guessing that's still the timeline.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Your application is now complete. The admissions committee reviews applications from September through early spring, when final interviews are conducted. Most interview offers are extended via email by mid-December. "

 

So looks like we may not even hear until December.  Good luck everyone!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any advice for hotels / travel plans? I'm going to be flying in from Florida.. So I'm trying to figure out if I should do a taxi or rental car. I know absolutely nothing about the area so I'm not sure how tough it will be to get there. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2017 at 2:00 PM, MAtoPAC said:

Does anyone have any advice for hotels / travel plans? I'm going to be flying in from Florida.. So I'm trying to figure out if I should do a taxi or rental car. I know absolutely nothing about the area so I'm not sure how tough it will be to get there. Any advice would be appreciated :)

I live in Burlington, which is about 5 minutes from Elon. We do have a few taxis, though I'm not sure what company they're through I've just seen them driving around. I think you're best bet would be to just a rent a car from the airport you're flying into so you have it for the interview. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2017 at 9:15 AM, pa1234pa said:

Does anyone know when the rest of the interview invites will be sent out? Seems like they have not sent any invites out for interviews after November. :)

I went to their open house. They don't have another interview session until january and february (2 sessions in each month).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2017 at 1:17 PM, BearDown said:

I went to their open house. They don't have another interview session until january and february (2 sessions in each month).

Right, I do know that they only have 4 more interview sessions left after November. I was wondering if those invites for the later months have been sent out yet :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pa1234pa said:

Right, I do know that they only have 4 more interview sessions left after November. I was wondering if those invites for the later months have been sent out yet :) 

they will not send out more interviews until they have extended and heard from the Nov. Class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More