NORTH CAROLINA: Elon University 2017-2018 application

Hello,

I wanted to start a thread because I haven't seen one for this program. I submitted as soon as the CASPA opened but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, alicelh said:

Hello,

I wanted to start a thread because I haven't seen one for this program. I submitted as soon as the CASPA opened but haven't heard anything yet. Anyone else?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just happened to log on and see your post!  I was waiting to see if anyone would start a thread for this year, lol.  I haven't heard anything at all either though.  I had looked through older threads and  it sounded like they didn't start contacting anyone until October, so I'm guessing that's still the timeline.  

• Upvote 1

"Your application is now complete. The admissions committee reviews applications from September through early spring, when final interviews are conducted. Most interview offers are extended via email by mid-December. "

So looks like we may not even hear until December.  Good luck everyone!

Does anyone have any advice for hotels / travel plans? I'm going to be flying in from Florida.. So I'm trying to figure out if I should do a taxi or rental car. I know absolutely nothing about the area so I'm not sure how tough it will be to get there. Any advice would be appreciated :)

On 10/30/2017 at 2:00 PM, MAtoPAC said:

Does anyone have any advice for hotels / travel plans? I'm going to be flying in from Florida.. So I'm trying to figure out if I should do a taxi or rental car. I know absolutely nothing about the area so I'm not sure how tough it will be to get there. Any advice would be appreciated :)

I live in Burlington, which is about 5 minutes from Elon. We do have a few taxis, though I'm not sure what company they're through I've just seen them driving around. I think you're best bet would be to just a rent a car from the airport you're flying into so you have it for the interview. Good luck!

On 11/2/2017 at 9:15 AM, pa1234pa said:

Does anyone know when the rest of the interview invites will be sent out? Seems like they have not sent any invites out for interviews after November. :)

I went to their open house. They don't have another interview session until january and february (2 sessions in each month).

On 11/7/2017 at 1:17 PM, BearDown said:

I went to their open house. They don't have another interview session until january and february (2 sessions in each month).

Right, I do know that they only have 4 more interview sessions left after November. I was wondering if those invites for the later months have been sent out yet :) 

Just now, pa1234pa said:

Right, I do know that they only have 4 more interview sessions left after November. I was wondering if those invites for the later months have been sent out yet :) 

they will not send out more interviews until they have extended and heard from the Nov. Class