NEW JERSEY: Monmouth University 2017-2018 application

Hello,

I wanted to start this thread for those of us applying this year. Good luck everyone!

I submitted recently and have not been able to pay the supplemental application fee yet; has anyone had success with this or does it generally take a while?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey [mention=138321]alicelh[/mention],
Any luck with the fee? I just called them and they said it could take a few days for their system to verify us. 

I emailed and they said basically the same thing. They said check on Wednesday's because they usually get apps for the CASPA on Monday and Tuesdays. I'll let you know as soon as it works for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify for everyone applying. I'm a graduate of Monmouth PA program. There were only 20 students in my class and one failed out our first year so 19 of us graduated and we all passed the PANCE. Monmouth was also not discredited. They got put on a probation due to paperwork stuff that is getting taken care of when accreditation comes back to visit again this year. Monmouth is a great program for PA education. All 19 of us go to great jobs and most of us got them before even graduating and passing our boards. just want to clarify the confusion :) good luck to everyone 

On 10/18/2017 at 0:08 PM, Gabriellla said:

Just to clarify for everyone applying. I'm a graduate of Monmouth PA program. There were only 20 students in my class and one failed out our first year so 19 of us graduated and we all passed the PANCE. Monmouth was also not discredited. They got put on a probation due to paperwork stuff that is getting taken care of when accreditation comes back to visit again this year. Monmouth is a great program for PA education. All 19 of us go to great jobs and most of us got them before even graduating and passing our boards. just want to clarify the confusion :) good luck to everyone 

That's awesome. Thank you! How was your experience with the program?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2017 at 0:08 PM, Gabriellla said:

Did they only accept 20? Is their class size really 30?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone get an interview yet for the 2017-2018 cycle?? Got word they received my application fee and application, but it said it takes 2-3 weeks. Then a week and a half later it did not say 2-3 weeks anymore, just that they received my application and to call for details. (See pic attached)

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 7.52.08 PM.png

18 hours ago, Cfino96 said:

Anyone get an interview yet for the 2017-2018 cycle?? Got word they received my application fee and application, but it said it takes 2-3 weeks. Then a week and a half later it did not say 2-3 weeks anymore, just that they received my application and to call for details. (See pic attached)

Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 7.52.08 PM.png

I have an interview for this Thursday. I don't even know if I ever got a confirmation email like that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived