2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 2:04 PM, LongRun3 said:

I also received an acceptance call on Thursday, but will not be accepting the offer of admission-- I was accepted at my top choice a week earlier. Hoping my seat goes to another deserving applicant!! :) 

Same! Got accepted to Carroll but declined due to being offered a spot at my #1 program. I'm sure whoever got that spot now is very deserving! :)

On 12/12/2017 at 6:49 PM, bverhaagh said:

I am an alternate for a seat in this program! Does anyone have any info about when the alternate list will begin to move typically or how many people got in off the alternate list in previous cycles? Crossing my fingers for good news soon!

Hi,

Usually, Carroll will call you if someone rejects their accepted seat. Many students in my class are from the alternate list. I understand that waiting can be frightening part of the interview process, but you can expect a phone call up to April. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/16/2017 at 9:06 AM, PA2019WI said:

Hi,

Usually, Carroll will call you if someone rejects their accepted seat. Many students in my class are from the alternate list. I understand that waiting can be frightening part of the interview process, but you can expect a phone call up to April. Good luck!

Is there a difference between the alternate list and the wait list?

23 hours ago, patelh92 said:

I just recently decided to give up my seat for another program I was accepted to. Hope that opens up a seat for another prospective student!! Good luck!

I am on the waitlist and praying that a seat will open up, even if it is at the last minute. Absolutely loved this school!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived