Applied on May 4th and never received a confirmation of receipt from them. I sent an email out and received a response on May 22nd stating they would begin processing applications in June and we would receive an email then. Has anyone received such an email? I have not yet.

I received the email confirmation today, and it gives further information about the timeline. I was verified by CASPA 6/15.

I received the "downloaded" email on 7/12. I got a little nervous because the application status page showed I was missing a LOR, but after contacting the program, the director of admissions fixed it for me. She assured that I'd still receive full consideration because they aren't reviewing applications until September. Thus begins the wait!

• Upvote 1

Any idea how out-of-state applicants fair? Also, online it says that they review applications September-early Spring. Anyone know how soon in September decisions will go out? I'm a first time PA school applicant LOL.