St. Catherine 2017-2018 cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/8/2017 at 0:34 PM, yang0866 said:

Hi nice to meet you! I was just wondering if you would be willing to share your stats?

I gave my availability for 10/12 morning and 10/24 morning. My stats are

cGPA: 3.3
sGPA: 3.3
GRE: 297

PCE: 5000 hours working as a surgical tech.
HCE: 11000 hours. Sterile processing (6000) and procurement tech (5000).
Volunteer: 3000 Hours. Church youth group, ED volunteer, and medical mission. 

If anyone from out of state needs a night to stay for the interview, I'm willing to make some accommodations. My apartment is about 30 minutes away from the school and am willing to help in any way that I can. I have two more out of state interviews, so I know the cost of traveling can be horrid. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! 

Does St.Kates mail out both rejection and interview invitation letters? I have a new address so my letter was sent back to st. Kate's and I probably won't be recieving it until sometime late next week! I'm just anxious to know whether I've been offered an interview or not ahhhhh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I interviewed October 18 and got the call that I was accepted October 24, and today (Oct 27) received emails to create my St. Kate's student account. Still haven't received my official letter, but was told to expect that next week. Their interviews are so spread out that it wouldn't surprise me that their admissions decisions are equally spread out - I certainly wasn't expecting to hear anything by now either. Good luck to all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived